Jabalpur Smart Cities Seminar
Thursday, 13 July 2017 | Hotel Vijan Mahal, Jabalpur
SMART CITIES COUNCIL INDIA is hosting a multi city seminar in Jabalpur to discuss and address challenges in implementing the blueprint of Jabalpur’s Smart City plan. The seminar will bring together on a single platform Government, Smart Cities Representatives and private stakeholders to voice their concerns and discuss on practical solutions and strategies for taking ahead the mission of building Smart Cities.
Keeping in view the uniqueness of Jabalpur city the discussions will be tailor made to address issues pertaining to Jabalpur.
“Smart Cities Council India in its objective to promote smart cities is conducting a detailed research on individual cities and based on the studies the SCCI will present a Virtual Map of the city’s infrastructure with an objective to propose alternate smart solutions to augment the city’s present development plans”.
- Garment Industry
- Nature Reserves
- Transforming Existing City Infrastructure to Smart Cities
- Project Planning & Financing Smart Cities
- Clearances and Permissions
- Public Private Partnerships
- Operate and Transfer Systems -BOT
- Environmental Sustainability and Green
- Capacity Building
- Water Management and Conservation
- Global Expertise
- Wastewater Management
- Energy Technologies
- Renewable & Clean Energy Solution
- Transport and Communication Management
- Greenfield Development
- Security, Safety & Health