Smart Urbanation collocated with 4th Smart Cities Summit is India’s leading platform for government and private stakeholders to dialogue and derive decisive ways to outline India’s urban reality and future strengthened with technological revolution.
It is an initiative under the aegis of ‘ASAPP Info Global Group’ and ‘India China Economic and Cultural Council’ in partnership with the ‘Smart Cities Council India’, a consortium of government and private stakeholders that aims to be a crucible for resources, initiatives, updates and achievements in this space.
Since the first edition of Smart Cities Summit in 2014, it has succeeded to become a referential event to support the development of India cities. This professional, institutional and social meeting point is a leading platform of ideas, networking, experiences and international business deals that gathers together the highest level of stakeholders, in the context of urban development.
Now in its fourth year, the Summit, a highly interactive conference and expo, showcases cutting-edge technologies, real-world solutions and proven strategies that India needs to build more livable, workable, sustainable cities.
Officials from over 15 cities attended in 2016, and next year, we expect to engage with even more national and international, state and local government officials, utilities, policymakers, financiers, technologists, non-profit and trade groups, business leaders, academics, researchers and citizen organizations.
SM@RT CITIES SUMMIT 2017 is themed MISSION EXECUTION and the event will highlight on the execution of ideas and initiatives for smart city development in India.
Highlight Of The Summit
- Smart Cities Design Lab - teaching cities how to make applications for the smart cities mission
- Smart Cities Implementation lab - teaching the 20 winning cities of `Government`s Smart Cities Challenge` on how to implement
- Smart City delegations from China & other countries
- Smart Solutions exhibits
- Start-up Innovation Showcase - where start-ups will present break-through technologies
- Release of India Readiness Guide in hard copy to be distributed to all Mayors and Municipal Commissioners